First Post!

    |
My mission is to inspire college students. I have always struggled when it came to putting together outfits that were stylish and accomodated the cold weather at the same time. This blog will be postings of my take on this dilemma, as well as life in general. Enjoy! Without further adieu, here is outfit #1!


Check out that exposed zipper!
Sweater: Nordstrom $24
Skirt: Nordstrom $40
Tank: Old Navy $5 SALE
Tights: Old Navy $3 SALE
Scarf: Macy's $20 (very old)
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack $40
Nailpolish: China Glaze, "For Audrey" $5 SALE

This outfit was kind of a splurge, but a replica of everything can be found for cheap at stores like forever21, or Target. (Two of the best stores in the world!)

**Edit: 11-22-12
It's been almost 3 years since I started this blog. I feel like SWEATshirt DRESSshirt has come a long way from what it once was. I would like to take this opportunity to redirect it's purpose. Since graduating from college, I still continue to embrace simple outfits that are budget friendly, and stylish at the same time. However, I found myself wanting to write about more. I wanted to experience more.

This blog is now a lifestyle blog, with the goal of inspiring others. In addition to fashion, I now write about food, traveling, DIY projects, and life.

Thank you for all your support!

No comments