One Fish, Two Fish

    |
Sorry about the lack of posts lately. There has been a lot going on.

Anyways, I went shopping with my friend today and discovered a new spring trend. ANIMAL JEWELRY! What do you guys think? Like...dislike? Personally, I am so excited for this. I am a total animal person, but can never find a way to show it fashion wise.

I'm at my parent's house right now, and forgot my camera at school. I'll post pictures later this week of what I bought. I'll tell you right now, both things are from F21. But here is a picture I took a few weeks ago of one of the necklaces I bought then. It's a really long chain with a fish pendant! Isn't it adorable? I thought it was going to be really expensive, but it only turned out to be $10! Not too shabby. I saw the gold one on sale today for $4.90. What a steal!

Fish Necklace: Nordstrom B.P. $10

No comments