Through The Grapevine

    |
Today went by way too fast. I finished class around 3, came home and watched 2 episodes of the Gilmore Girls with my roommate, and before I knew it, it was 6:00. After this post, it's study time for me. :( On the bright side, it was such a nice day today --what I like to call "sweatshirt weather". We don't get that too often, where I live.

This was an outfit I wore to my cousin's wedding back in October. In my opinion, a flowery skirt + a plain t-shirt = instant fabulous outfit that requires little effort.



T-Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: F21
Cardigan: Nordstrom B.P
Belt: Mom's Closet, Banana Republic

8 comments

Marie said...

Cute outfit! The best really pulls it all together =)

Marie said...

Oops! Meant belt, not best.

Beauty H2T said...

adorable! love a skirt with pockets too!

Bx

beautyh2t.blogspot.com

Beauty H2T said...

adorable! love a skirt with pockets too!

Bx

beautyh2t.blogspot.com

shaboom said...

My partner in crime over at French Skinny is a Gilmore Girls fanatic. I've definitely watched a few episodes and I've met Lauren Graham (totally adorable) but I'm not sure I get your fascination with the show. THEY TALK SO FREAKING FAST!

Farah said...

cute skirt!

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Chloe said...

GILMORE GIRLS! YES!

I absolutely love that show...but the REAL question is; Dean, Jess, or Logan?! :)

--chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

GILMORE GIRLS! YES!

I absolutely love that show...but the REAL question is; Dean, Jess, or Logan?! :)

--chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com