Love On The Rocks

    |

Hi guys! I know, it's been a while since I've posted a full outfit. Lo siento! (That's Spanish for "I'm sorry") I just got really tired of everything in my wardrobe, and didn't want to post anything new until I did some shopping. After several hours at the mall, I managed to get 1 tank top, and a few accessories. Like my friend says, it's just that awkward time between the end of Winter and the beginning of Spring, that makes it hard to find clothes.

I didn't notice how "dark" this outfit was until I saw pictures of it. To lighten things up, you can always add a coat of white nailpolish to your nails, and/or substitute the black cardigan for a cream colored one. I also totally forgot about shoes. I would go for plain black flats. The only accessory I'm wearing (you can't see it obviously :)), is a plain thin cream colored headband from f21.

Tank Top: Nordstrom B.P $18
Skirt: Nordstrom B.P $40
Tights: F21 $6
Cardigan: Old Navy $20 SALE

I would really recommend getting one of these over-the-door coat hangers. They are extremely handy,especially if you have a limited amount of space in your dorm/apartment/sorority/ect... I think this one is from Ross, and was $8.

No comments