There's Something About You

    |
Hi Everyone! Sorry for the pictures being so small. If I make them any bigger, they'll be blurry. Also, sorry again for the lack of shoes. I always tend to forget, since I take all my pictures inside. Funny story: on a rainy day last quarter, I swear, I saw 3 people walking around one of the lecture halls with no shoes. It was really strange. I felt like i missed the memo or something.
Oh yeah-- I almost forgot! I've been meaning to tell everyone about this song I've been listening to non-stop lately. It's called "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train. Check it out if you get the chance. It never fails to put a smile on my face with it's upbeat melody, and sweet lyrics. An oldie but goodie that I've also been listening to is the A Walk To Remember soundtrack. My favorite is probably "Mother We Just Can't Get Enough" by New Radicals.

I know I'm kind of rambling, but I have one last thing to say. Well, 2 things. The first, is last night, I cracked open an egg with 2 yolks! I know that they're not very rare, but it's rare for ME. This is probably the first time that it's happened. I tried to do some research online to see if it was good luck or bad luck. I only found one website saying that it was bad luck, and a bunch of others saying that it was good. If anyone thinks that it's bad luck, please don't comment on this post saying so. I can be a pretty superstitious person, and would rather not spend my life living in fear. LOL! The second thing is that I recently noticed I have 6 subscribers! That is so amazing, and makes my day. :)


Dress: F21 (OLD)
Tights: F21 $6
Belt: F21 $4
Sweater: Nordstrom B.P (OLD)
Tank Top: Old Navy $5 SALE
Ring: Gift

2 comments

kirstyb said...

cute dress love the tights x

Fashion Chalet said...

Great blog post!

I'm inspired.

We like a lot of the same things.


xx