A Work of Heart

    |
Today is the last weekday of Spring break. *sigh* It was fun while it lasted. I feel like I've done so much, but at the same time, so little. If that even makes any sense. I sang karaoke for the first time, went to 2 animal shelters, found a birthday outfit, put together birthday presents for two of my friends, got a pedicure with the girls, discovered a good restaurant in my town, went out to eat a couple times, watched a LOT of movies (especially on Lifetime), slept in until 11am almost every day... My ideal stay-cation. :)

I saw this skirt at Target back in December. I regret not buying it because when I went back to check it out again a couple weeks later, it was SOLD OUT! I was so bummed. The best part: three months pass and ...BAM. My friend and I see it on a rack while at Target in 3 colors and every size! I decided on a vintage-y purple (It also came in black and light pink). The Target version has a fabulous price of $16.99 compared with the Urban Outfitters' version which was originally sold for $48. Aside from the black waistband the one at UO has, the two skirts are identical.



Skirt: Target $16.99
Tank: GAP $6 SALE
Tights: Old Navy $3 SALE
Cardigan: Old Navy $20 SALE
Belt: Mom's Closet
Nailpolish: China Glaze in Peachy Keen $5 SALE

8 comments

Tayler said...

Just found your blog-- love that nail color.

Farah from D e g a i n e said...

love the skirt and nail polish!

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

kirstyb said...

that skirt os gorge x

Marie said...

Lovely skirt! Oh how I wish we had Target up in little ol' Canada.

basiccravings said...

I love that skirt! AND love the tights!

Beauty H2T said...

Great nailcolour, skirt is gorgeous glad you re-found it!

bX

PS

You've been Bag Tagged! Check out my post! Can't wait to see what's in yours!

xx B @ http://beautyh2t.blogspot.com

DiamondsandTulle said...

OMG - I saw that skirt and thought it was too Jr. looking for me on the rack - but see it on you in this outfit makes me wanna go buy it too! Looks lovely and a way better deal than UO! Love the Peachy Keen too!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

That skirt is adorable! I love that color purple. What a great price!