Baker's Dozen

    |
So my best guy friend just graduated last year with a degree in Pastry Arts. He's always baking things. I'm going to try and squeeze a few recipes out of him, as well as pictures in the process of each creation. So, if I'm lucky enough, be expecting some how-to's in the next couple months of some tasty treates like these:


This was a Carmel Chocolate Macadamia Tart he made back in December. Funny story: I had to call him to get the name, because I forgot what it was called. Then he was like, "I have to go because I'm making a Banana Creme pie." ...see? I told you he was always baking.



These were some AMAZING red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and an Andes Mint (Holiday Candy cane Edition) decoration.

2 comments

Beauty H2T said...

These look too amazing! my mouth is actually watering

BX

animal print gal said...

Oh, I love cupcakes, these look delicious!