...And It's Contagious

    |
Image via candiedclouds

I've decided to start a new thing. Since I can't post an outfit every day, the next best substitute (for Mondays at least), would be a little something called MUSIC MONDAYS! So, for every Monday that I cannot make an outfit post or a post in general, I'll list 5 songs that I would recommend. I usually won't have a theme, but the songs for this week all seem to be really girly.

1. Mushaboom by Feist
2. Hey Soul Sister by Train
3. December by Norah Jones
4. Us by Regina Spektor
5. Worn Me Down by Rachael Yamagata

8 comments

its simple love said...

Wonderful choices! I have Mushaboom on my blog! It's one of my favorite songs. It makes me wanna dance in my own awkward way. Love it. Can't wait to hear more of your choices! You have wonderful taste.

Rachael

p.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Did you enter my giveaway by chance?

Cara said...

GIRLY but soooo pretty and fun! love them. xoxox be sure to enter my giveaway!

Eleanor said...

omg.. soul sister has GOT to be one of my new fave songs..
love it! and i cant stop singing it!! haha
check out my blog.. just started it so give me feedback!
improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

hey thanks so much for taking the time to comment and read my blog!! i replyed to ur comment on my blog... no im not a model.. .ahha i wish!! xx

brunchatthebeach said...

hehe looks like we have music in common! I love all of those artists--always on rotation on my ipod :)

-Jane @ Brunch at the Beach

Gina Michele said...

Great choices- I love Mushaboom! That whole album is on regular rotation at my place.
http://ginamichele.typepad.com/

Cara said...

Your blog is one of my favorites. I love reading comments from you.

ALSO, the title of my blog is actually not by the snow patrol, although i love the song set fire to the third bar. SO PRETTY. you DID mean the title to my blog, right? if you meant something else, just let me know. but the title of my blog is from a song called kite by copeland. my favorite band. xoxox

Cara said...

Hahah! Okay no. You meant the title of the post.
And you're right. It's from that Snow Patrol song. LOL

xoxox