Eye Of The Tiger

    |
I hope everyone had a great Easter/weekend! This entry is going to be fairly short. I was in the middle of writing this post as quickly as I could (because I wanted to get to my homework) when my friend who I don't get to talk to very often called. So-- my mission was postponed. Here I am, 30 minutes later.

This is what I wore to school today.


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Old Navy $20
White Tank: GAP, Mom's Closet
Jeans: Nordstrom
Boots: Nordstrom, Star Ling

Currently listening to: Under Control- Parachute

4 comments

Chloe said...

Great outfit for classes! Oddly enough, I wore a black shirt and black cardigan today also..:) But like you said, comfort does NOT mean fashion-less! Love that motto!

--chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

lovely tee and those boots look great x

Chanel Craves said...

This came across your blog for the first time, and love it.

www.chanelcraves.com

Beauty H2T said...

Those boots are Gorg!

You have won an award on my page,
really enjoying your stuff,

Bx

Congrats!

beautyh2t.blogspot.com