All The Single Ladies

    |
I was having dinner the other night with one of my best friends. She has been SUCH an inspiration to this blog. Every post I make has a little piece of her in it. I'm trying to get her to guest post one of these days. You guys would love her. Wow, I said "her" like a kajillion times just now.

We started talking about hairstyles and haircuts. My hair is getting to be really long, and she has been trying to get me to make a bold move by chopping it all off. I've always had long hair, and I told her that it is universally agreed upon that guys prefer longer hair. (Actually, I don't know if that's really true. I just heard it from some guy and believed it. LOL) She then said, "Yeah, guys may prefer longer hair. But there is a point to where it can get TOO long-- and you're getting there." One of the things I love most about her is her honesty. It's weird because she is probably the only person I can take brutal honesty from without getting offended. I guess it just comes with her personality.

She went on to tell me about this article Cosmopolitan magazine put together on what guys REALLY think about a woman's appearance and mannerisms. It was quite an interesting read.

Here are some products I have been using that relate to the article:

image via Polyvore

1. Polyvore didn't have a picture of the eyeliner I usually use, which is by the brand Alamay. I decided to feature L'Oreal's Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner instead. I've heard a few good things about it. $8
2. Covergirl Lashblast Mascara (the next best thing to false lashes!) $7
3. Banana Boat Tanning Lotion SPF 25 $10
4. Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer $15
5. BareMinerals foundation (this stuff gives you great coverage that looks natural, and not cakey) $24
6. NYC nailpolish in Big Apple Red Creme and random pink nail polish I don't know the names of :) (I would recommend Polyester Pink Creme by NYC) $.99 each

1 comment

Cara said...

Lovely lovely nail colors. I want to go pick me some up!

xoxox