Life Is Good

    |
image via candiedclouds

Happy Saturday! I have been tagged by the wonderful Cara from The Marvelous Flight Of Cara to answer the following questions:

1. What is your ring size? ...I think it's 6.
2. What color can you absolutely not wear? OK-- this may sound really weird, but I have this thing where I can't wear a navy blue top if I'm wearing jeans. Most of my jeans are a dark wash, and I feel like if I have a navy blue top on, my whole outfit will all blend together to look like a suit. See? I told you it was weird.
3. If you were to be a character on Winnie the Pooh, who would you be? Definitely PIGLET! He is too cute.
4. How many keys are on your keyring? 1. mailbox, 2. main door, and 3. my APT.
5. What's your favorite eye color? Oh-- for sure GREEN. I wish I had green eyes.
6. What would your dream date consist of, and with who? My dream date would definitely be with Adam Brody, Ryan Sheckler, or Chace Crawford...or all 3. I don't mind what we do because I would probably be too mesmerized by my date's presence to pay attention to anything else.
7. What's your all time FAVORITE candy? Swedish Fish or Andes Mints!

I'm going to tag:
beautyH2T
fashion champagne
...with the same questions!

3 comments

Beauty H2T said...

Yayyyyy thanks for the tag, one set of answers coming your way :)

Bx

Josie said...

This is charming! I also can't wear navy with dark jeans, and Adam Brody and Chace Crawford are my dream dates as well :)
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Cara said...

I LOVE Andes mints! SO happy you did this. It was so fun! xoxox