Seeing Spots

    |
Today, I have a guest model! It is my lovely friend who I mention in 99% of my posts. I like to think of her as the Queen of Accessories. What are your favorite accessories to wear?
Leopard print scarf: Unknown
Crew Neck Sweatshirt: Unknown
Messenger bag: Nordstrom, B.P., Lulu $24
Pearl Headband: F21
Earrings: Nordstrom, B.P., Rachel
Jeans: Nordstrom, B.P., IT! Jeans
Gray Tee: Uknown
 

For MUSIC MONDAY:
1. Crystal Ball by Keane
2. It's Good To Be In Love by Frou Frou
3. Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
4. Bulletproof by La Roux
5. Sometime Around Midnight (Acousitc) by The Airborne Toxic Event

7 comments

Katie said...

Love La Roux :) I have an accessories obsession, can't get enough of them!
You should totally get the Sephora by OPI glitter nail polish! I love it!

kirstyb said...

love that scarf xxxx

Orchid said...

the head band is cute...i love finger rings the most i guess...

Sam said...

The bag is really cute, I'm a sucker for light brown purses when the weather starts warming up.

Josie said...

I'm absolutely loving Frou Frou right now. It's quite possible, however, that I love that scarf even more. SO cute!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

A♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A♥ said...

wow love that purple leopard scarf!! i am a fan of anything purple hehe

lovely blog =)

myblissisthisway