14,000 Things To Be Happy About

    |
image via we heart it

While browsing for pictures on we heart it, I came across this image. It's of the book, "14,000 things to be happy about." The title sounded interesting, so I decided to Google it. Come to find, it's a book that is true to it's title. It literally lists 14,000 things that make people happy, categorized into a million different sections.  I'm going back to my parent's house this the weekend, where my car is. While I'm there, my mission is to track this book down. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

What are some things that give you a reason to smile? Here is a snippet of my list:
1. giving and receiving unconditional love from family and friends.
2. animals, and how they don't judge you.
3. believing that true altruism exists.
4. holidays
5. ice cream
6. laughing so hard your abs hurt.
7. hot tubbing in 30 degree weather
8. cozy homes with colored front doors
9. looking through old pictures
10. checking email
11. catching ladybugs and watching them crawl across your arm.
12. elderly couples
13. horseback riding, snorkeling, being adventurous.
14. making snow angels
15. knowing that I used to type LiKe tHiS in middle school.

4 comments

Joanna Goddard said...

oh yes, snorkeling! :) and swimming at night. and getting ice in the ice bucket at hotels. and reading in bed on saturday mornings. i love this post! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Very cool post!
I adore laughing till my abs hurt and the ice cream:) Yum:)
Have a great weekend:)

Fernanda dauphine said...

hahaha, that definitely made me sMiLe!!!

I guess that book's worth every penny =), what a great post!!

Mariel Torres said...

i am loving the list... just thinking about what i would write on my list makes me smile