California Girls

    |

It's MUSIC MONDAY!!! This week's list features several songs from movies and TV shows.
1. You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oates (500 Days Of Summer)
2. I Think We Are Going To Be Friends by White Stripes (Napoleon Dynamite)
3. Love, Save The Empty by Erin McCarley
4. California Girls by Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg
5. Breakeven by The Script
6. New Day by Tamar Kaprelian (The Hills)
7. Ryan Started The Fire (The Office)

P.s, I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank everyone who has ever visited my blog. You guys are the sweetest, and I especially enjoy reading your kind comments. My thoughts of the blogger community having some of the most talented, and thoughtful people are confirmed each and every day. You guys are such a wonderful group, and that in itself is an understatement.

1 comment

Fashion By He said...

great look!!

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com