Fashion Q&A

    |
This questionnaire is borrowed from the lovely Cara (the marvelous flight of cara).
image via we heart it

1. One fashion trend I really regret is: Jeans with specks of glitter on them! I was so into those in elementary school.

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is: A waist belt. This doesn't go for every outfit of course, but for most outfits...a waist belt can do wonders.

3. I would describe my personal style as: Lately, I've just been wearing random things that I think are cute and don't really fit into any category. But-- if I had to classify my style, I would definitely say girly chic.

4. My fashion muse is: Whitney Port. I have come to really love her style. It's feminine, chic, and fresh. I wish her clothing line was available in more stores. I would definitely love to check out her pieces.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be: Louboutins! Shoes count as clothing...right?

6. Today I am wearing: a black v-neck t-shirt, an electric blue cardigan, dark wash skinny jeans, a long chain fish pendant necklace, and cognac boots!

7 comments

Chloe said...

TOTALLY agree with the magic a waist-belt can create! I wore one just today...:)

Wide, skinny, colorful, plain, they're alllll good.

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Diya said...

TOTALLY agree with the glittery jeans thing... wow I cannot I owned a pair way back when.

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

A♥ said...

every girl should own a pair of christian louboutins!! =)

ps love whitney as well

myblissisthisway

Red said...

hehe. interesting to read all these answers from you! waist belts are great but somehow i can't seem to pull them off very often...could be because i'm top heavy so it makes me look short and stout? :(

Cara said...

Your outfit sounds gorgeous.

Make a blog button, I want to put you on my blog, lovey!

xoxox

t said...

you have a great blog. i agree with whitney port being a great fashion inspiration as well. she has certainly started to grow on me!

HTTP://WWW.DAILYMIXLA.COM

Dea said...

Hi there, I bloghopped my way onto your blog, and I just have to say that I'd kill for your shoulders (from the stripes/rosettes post).

Have a happy day!