Taking Care Of Business

    |
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend!






dress shirt: Ralph Lauren, Roommate's closet //bandage skirt: Nordstrom B.P., Lush //black shirt: Norstrom B.P. Lush //Tights: F21 $6 //Ring: Boma, Marcasite collection //Belt: Mom's closet //Nailpolish: China Glaze, Peachy Keen $5 SALE

Would you rather: walk around school for a day with your backpack open, or accidentally grab someone else's backpack when getting up to leave 5 times (in one day, each time being a different person)?

9 comments

Kate said...

love your tights! super cute! & to answer your question, I'd rather my backpack (if I owned a backback & went to school!) be open all day. (and would just hope I either had nothing of value in there, or that nothing fell out!)

Cara said...

Love love looove your chic outfit!


And I think I would prefer to pick up other backpacks. It would be fun and laughy and I could make new friends.

xoxox

Taylor Sterling said...

great top and I love the nails!

C said...

The tights are great. I would be too afraid to snag them to actually buy them

http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/

.sabo skirt. said...

we are loving your lace leggings and the colour of your nails.. you have a lovely blog =)

stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it..

xx. .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Beauty H2T said...

I love this outfit,really wearable but edgy, you put things together really well,

Also you know I love nails- that colour is fresh!

HOpe you are good,

Bx

beautyh2t.blogspot.com

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Really great details to this outfit...gorgeous post!

Orchid said...

oooh love your lacy tights...so sexy!!!the whole outfit is just fab!!!

CMA said...

i love the casual look
and i adore the nail color!
thanks for sharing as always
and i really appreciate your lovely comment!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com