Hello Seattle

    |

The photos above and below are of Seattle, WA, the city in which I reside! :) They were taken by my best guy friend.

I'm hoping that during the summer, I will be able to take a few outfit pictures at some of the popular parks, as well as downtown. I am beyond excited to show you guys this beautiful city.

Songs for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. Beauty In The Breadown by The Scene Aesthetic
2. Silver Lining by Rilo Kiley
3. Hello Seattle by Owl City
4. Crooked Teeth by Death Cab For Cutie
5. You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne

p.s, outfit post coming soon!

2 comments

Chloe said...

I had no idea you lived in Seattle...i LOVE seattle!

I live about 6 hours away in the Spokane region.

GO WASHINGTON! :)

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Love the Seattle-themed tunes! Let's not forget Fleet Foxes and Band of Horses =)