The Very Hungry Caterpillar

    |
All images via candiedclouds
5 things that i love, love, love.
1. Spending time with my family and friends.
2. Animals (Cats, especially!)
3. Laughing until it hurts.
4. Blogging, the blog community, all of the lovely ladies I have met on here. It is you girls, that continue to give me inspiration.
5. Going on adventures-- when I don't have homework, that is.

4 things that i want, want, want.
1. For my best friend who goes to school in a different state, to come back for his summer vacation. 3 more weeks!
2. To go shopping for Spring/Summer clothes!
3. For all homeless animals to be rescued and put into loving homes, because they deserve it.
4. To help someone make their biggest dream come true.

3 things that i like, like, like.
1. Having long hair because for me, it's easier to style than short hair.
2. Being a kid at heart, because who wants to be serious all the time anyway?
3. Studying Psychology because it is fascinating!


2 things that i see, see, see.
1. My sea creature pets (turtle--Gary and giant fish--Gills).
2. A whole lot of textbooks.

1 thing that i know, know, know.
1. I have the best family, friends, and followers. Overall, the most wonderful people in my life.

2 comments

Fernanda dauphine said...

first of all i loved your whole outfit (the one in the last post, perfect and chilled for summer time) and

second of all if there were more people in this world that had the description you just wrote about yourself, I think the world would be a better place. =)

THE DIVINITUS said...

cuuuute kitty!