We Were Just Kids In Love

    |
Just kidding about the hiatus. I felt like taking a break after classes today. I got so burnt out from staying up until 1 a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to study for my exam. I still have a few things due, and two more midterms this week and next week, but for now-- I am taking a small break.

image via candiedclouds

One of my best friends is turning 21 on Thursday! We're going out to celebrate on Friday, and I have NO idea of what I'm going to wear. I'll be sure to post a picture when I decide. In the mean time, here are some trends that I have been adoring:

layering chain/metal necklaces
image via we heart it

wooden platforms
image via we heart it

red lips and braids
image via we heart it

7 comments

Audrey J. said...

love the last pic. good luck

Audrey J. said...

love the last pic. good luck

Fernanda Lucila said...

yup, I'm in love with braids, but my stupid layered hair won't let me braid it :(
Good luck with exams!

Fernanda Lucila

Farah said...

those shoes are so fun!


D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Fernanda dauphine said...

Oh god, I know what you're feeling, I'm in the middle of exams too.. I'll be turning 20 on the 17th, at least I'll be done with my exams by then XD

Fernanda dauphine said...

Oh god, I know what you're feeling, I'm in the middle of exams too.. I'll be turning 20 on the 17th, at least I'll be done with my exams by then XD

.sabo skirt. said...

love the last pic, lovely blog =)

stop by our new fashion blog, we hope you love it. xx

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com