Color Splash

    |
The sun came out for the first time in a long time today. I haven't been outside yet, so I'm not too sure on how warm it actually is. Sometimes the sun can be deceiving, but I'm hoping for it to be at least 67 degrees or more. That's warm for Washington.

Yesterday, my friend R found this adorable skirt while we were at F21. It was only $8.80, and that was the original price! What a great deal.







top: Old Navy $10 SALE //skirt: F21 $8.80 //Belt: Mom's closet //Nailpolish: F21 Lavender $2.80 and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Question of the moment: What are some of your favorite things about summer?

10 comments

Cara said...

I love your outfit, love love it. AND the nails, both fingers and toes. AH YOU'RE SO LOVELY. Please let's start writing to each other. I want you to no longer be a mystery friend. Email me! My email is caraalynn@hotmail dot com.

<3 <3 <3

Closet Hound said...

Aw, great find on that skirt.

My favorite things about summer are the fruits. Papaya, watermelon, grapes, cantaloupe, peaches, plums, pineapples, kiwis, strawberries. Love it all so much.

http://closethound.blogspot.com/

Sharon

Chloe said...

Totally agree - 67 is awesome weather for our Washington! :) Its raining here right now...that speaks for itself. Yucky.

LOVE the skirt! Such a great find! Forever21 is amazing...

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

fashionjunkie said...

Cute dress, the print on the bottom is adorable!

www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

its simple love said...

Oh F21 you never fail us. One of my favorite shirts is from there, 9.50, original price. Love it. You look gorgeous! I hope it was a lovely sunny day!

Rachael

Britta said...

Great skirt. I love lilac nails too!

SBG said...

Love your toesies!

xo, sbg

sarissweetlife.blogspot.com

es said...

i love the skirt

Orchid said...

love your skirt...its so geometrically pretty...and the toenails paint design is just soo cool...tempted to try similar design!!!

Kate said...

your toes! how did you do the little image on them? So cute! Love the outfit too!