'Tis the season to flaunt a romper! That's right. These one piece ensembles are no longer just for babies. They are now expected to be one of the hottest trends of Summer 2010, and I've been dying to get my hands on one. Now that I am finally done with finals, my mission is to find the perfect romper. Perfect-- as in, price, quality, and looks. I think my first stop will be Target! I'll be sure to keep you girls updated on my findings.
Here are a few I found on Polyvore that are $50 or under:
1. Button Front Drawstring Romper Styles For Less $17
2. Stripe Bandeau Play Suit Top Shop $50
3. Flower Detail Romper Forever 21 $20
4. Ruffle Trimmed Floral Romper Forever 21 $20
5. Soft Striped Romper Forever 21 $20
6. Safari Pocket Romper Arden B $49