Electric Blue

    |
I have been a fan of the color electric blue for quite some time now. While I admire the way it glows in the light, the best thing about it has to be its ability to compliment any skin tone. This magnificent shade of blue is also appropriate enough to be worn on any occasion during any given season, making it extremely versatile. Is there a color you really love to wear that makes you feel radiant and confident?

P.s, did any of you lovely bloggers watch the finale of The Hills? What did you think of it? Although I was not impressed by this last episode, I can still say that I will be missing the show. It was a great series, especially for fashion inspiration and eye candy (Brody :))!


dress: F21 $12 //cardigan: Nordstrom B.P. $25 SALE //necklace: Nordstrom B.P. $15 //Belt: Banana Republic, Mom's closet

5 comments

Abby said...

For me, it's red!

Lynzy said...

I guess Nordstrom is having a sale, I think I am the last to know about it, We should RUN not walk;)



xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Great necklace. The most impressive thing on the Hills finale was how hot Brody looked in that last scene. Lol! Enjoy your weekend!
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

Katy said...

Mmmm I love that color blue! I have a dress that same color, and even though it's one of my simpler looking dresses, I get more compliments on it than anything else I own. I think it's because the color pops so much!

I'm right there with ya on missing the fashion inspiration from The Hills! (That's pretty much why I watched haha) I don't really know what to think about the ending though. I think they were trying to be all clever and tongue-in-cheek with the "twist" at the end, but I feel like everybody already knows that parts of the show are definitely staged and scripted so I wasn't particularly impressed haha ;D

Kinsey Michaels said...

I love royal blue too, for exactly the same reasons as you. I think it's a very flattering color.
I just watched the finale yesterday! I was actually a little disappointed. For it being a series finale, I think it could have been a lot better. I expected more! But I'm glad it kind of wrapped up everyones story lines in a good way. I had no idea Kristin liked Brody as much as she did, I liked seeing her real emotions come out on the show.