Fields Of Gold

    |
I've been experimenting a lot with accessories and different nailposh colors lately. My friend R got me this necklace a few months back for my 21st birthday. There are supposed to be 3 strands of beads on it, but the third strand broke the first time I put the necklace on. :( She has been pushing me to return it, but it's too gorgeous to let go. That's the thing about necklaces from Urban Outfitters. They're pretty, but not the best quality. I still love them though!

As for the nailpolish, I was at the mall 2 weeks ago looking for a good glitter polish. I decided try Sephora because all of the other stores either had pricy brands like OPI and Essie, or were not up to par. I stumbled upon The Only Gold For Me, a gold glitter polish with hexagon shaped glitter. I decided to test it on my thumb nail and from there, it was instant love. I wasn't about to pay $9 for glitter polish, so I decided that I could live without it. To my surprise, two weeks later, it has maintained the same appearance that it had when I first applied it. Sephora, you are convincing me more and more to purchase this polish. I might just have to get it. Do you guys think it's worth it?


lace tank: Old Navy $8 SALE //loose fit tank: Victoria's Secret Pink Collection 2 for $18? (can't remember) //shorts: American Eagle ~$20 SALE //necklace: Urban Outfitters, birthday gift from a friend $28 //nailpolish: China Glaze in For Audrey $6 SALE, Sephora Only Gold For Me $9 (sampled in store)

20 comments

Jammer said...

I love the turquoise with the black - very cute outfit!

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Elle Sees said...

i LOVE that necklace. I have one kinda similar. I never wear it with black though and now I should!

Mariel Torres said...

i am loving the turquoise with the black... what stunning combination!

Kinsey Michaels said...

That necklace is gorgeous. I love almost anything turquoise. No matter what, it has the tendency to make an outfit pop in a vibrant way. And yes to the glitter polish!

Jasmine Iris said...

love the nail color! the necklace really is gorgeous! such a nice shade of green

xoxo

Silver Strands said...

Completely cute. That's all :)
oxoxo
Denalee

Cara said...

LOVE love that adorable lovely china glaze color.
You are adorable and the necklace IS too gorgeous. eee.

Diana said...

i love this nail color! thank you for your sweet comment :) i'll have to follow you - i love your blog!

xo



dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Purses Pastries Etc... said...

I always try out nail polish colors on my thumbnail too! I think this gold's a good purchase since you can wear it on it's own OR over another color. Go for it!!

Das What She Said said...

that's pretty cool!

http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

iUnderEye said...

that Nail Polish is beautiful. I love this jade green for summer and greyish beige in winter.

Thanks for the style update, I am a new follower x

iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

Indie.Tea said...

O, that nail polish looks terrific on you! Its a beautiful color...

Wild and Precious said...

so super cute!!

p.s. blogged about YOU today! loving your blog.

Ddays Of Our Lives said...

Love this turquoise necklace!

Abby said...

Pretty necklace! Turquoise looks good with so many things.

Regan said...

I LOVE your neaklace!! And your nails!! Just found your blog....I'm following!! :) xoxo

Marie said...

You are absolutely right on- that necklace, even broken, is gorgeous. I would never return it!

Audrey J. said...

I said, if you like it GO FOR IT!

And yes dear, my blog is named based upon the beatles songs: 'she's got a ticket 2 ride', i feel so connected with the song in some way, probably because i take the subway all days and the bus and they give me tickets lol.

Erica said...

I had on Turquoise and Caicos by Essie a few weeks ago and its very similar. Love it!
Www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

Justine said...

I love that turquoise necklace :)


Just Better Together