Bored With A Board

    |

When my friends and I run out of fun and adventurous things to do in the summer, we kick back, light a fire, and pull out some board games! Despite the horrible smell that lingers on your clothes from the smoke, there is nothing like telling jokes, stories, and beating each other at Catch Phrase around a bonfire.

Some popular board/card games my friends and I enjoy playing (especially on the colder summer nights) are Apples to Apples, Monopoly (credit card edition), and UNO. What are some of your favorites?

P.s, I apologize for lacking in the "comment back" department. I've been super busy lately, especially this past month. When I get the chance, I will make an effort to comment everyone back! You can count on it. :)

all images via WeHeartIt

11 comments

KristiMcMurry said...

I used to love playing Balderdash...and I love Apples to Apples! It's tons of fun :)

Wild and Precious said...

love this! super cute pictures.

my favorite board game is The Settlers of Catan -- ever heard of it?

Abby said...

I used to love Monopoly. I miss board games!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Owl's Closet said...

i love board games!! sounds like fun times with good friends:) have a great weekend!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catwalk criminal said...

great pics, i love the first one ♥

Brian said...

Wild and Precious is absolutely right... Settlers of Catan is suuuuuuch a fun game! Apples to Apples, Monopoly, Life, Scrabble and Clue (or Clue Jr or Simpsons Clue) are always favorites, too.

PS - Love the Kermit picture.

http://pleasewelcomeyourjudges.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I found lots of valuable information in this forum

Greetings to all


[url=http://najgraj.pl]Gry[/url]

Anonymous said...

download