Dress Me Up

    |
dress: Urban Outfitters $30 SALE //white tank: Banana Republic gift from Mom(SALE) //boots: Nordstrom, Star Ling $60 SALE (Anniversary sale 2009)

I'm going to try to be more of a dress person this fall. To me, dresses have always been a timeless symbol of feminism. They are versatile in that they can be worn during the hottest days of summer, as well as the snowiest days of winter. While on the Yahoo! website today, I came across New Dress A Day. It's a blog documenting a woman's goal of transforming one hideous dress a day for 1 year, on a budget of $365. That's $1 for each dress! Pretty amazing, huh?


11 comments

Beauty H2T said...

love it! I want the dress and boots. if only it was warm enough for bare legs here:) I have not commented for ages, sorry sweetheart! I have been reading but just not had the time to stop in, so hello! hope you are good,

Much love,

Bx

KristiMcMurry said...

I agree about dresses! I always feel better on days I am wearing a dress :)

And that blog is awesome!!! I can't believe she can do a dress every day!

Chanel Craves said...

Luv those boots. Perfect for fall.

www.Chanelcraves.com

Fashion-rocks said...

Love the boots.

http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com/

ShopGirlXOXO said...

beautiful dress. looks great with the boots

Signe said...

What a lovely dress :)

Jenna said...

Ahh...I love your boots! I must find those :) I saw the New Dress A Day blog article as well...totally cool. Love your style.

xo,

http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

Andee Layne said...

what a pretty dress! love it xo

Michelle said...

great outfit!

Allison Young said...

I love this whole outfit and you got such good deals!!!

www.economicalfashionista.blogspot.com

the friendliest flower said...

wow i love dresses and that one is so so pretty! urban always has the cutest ones :)