Fall Must-Haves

    |
images via Polyvore

The end of summer is somewhat bittersweet. You don't want the weather to be cold again, yet...having an excuse to add a few new items to your wardrobe to accomodate the change in weather is always a plus. This year, I decided to keep it simple. Here are a few things I will be looking for when I go fall/back-to-school shopping:

1. Plain t-shirts- great for layering!
2. Long sleeve crew neck cardigans
3. Crew neck long sleeve shirts- these go great with colorful scarves
4. TOM's Shoes- for every pair bought, another pair is donated to a child in need!
5. Headbands- to keep my hair out of my face while in class
6. Scarves- for those colder mornings
7. Skinny jeans- I prefer the dark wash :)

I'd love to hear about what some of you guys/girls have on your lists!

6 comments

catwalk criminal said...

nice stuff ;)

Style and coffee said...

Headbands, skinny jeans, cardigans... LOVE IT!!

http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

Robbie said...

Love the little pumps.

On my list (a tad too long for my bank balance) - a trench coat, anything camel, anything from Zara, ooh and anything metallic and glitzy!

Thanks for visiting my blog, would love you to follow. I'm your newest follower.


Robbie xox

http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

Mabel and Zora said...

All must haves.

Paige said...

definitely agree!!
all of these are a must! :)

-paige
http://20somethingshopaholic.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

where are the headbands from? they're great!