Good Things Come

    |
t-shirt: Old Navy $12 //tye dye kit: craft store $10 //shorts: Old Navy $15 SALE //sunglasses (see below): Nordstrom B.P. $10 //flip flops: Victoria's Secret PINK free with coupon

As I reflect on all of the things that I have done this summer, I can confidently say that I am quite satisfied with my accomplishments. Every summer that I have lived through since Junior year of high school has consisted of either summer assignments for AP classes, or worse...summer courses. This is probably the first summer where I have taken a moderately light load, and I am extremely thankful for being able to do so.

This past weekend, I went camping for the first time! My friends and I had s'mores, spent our mornings and afternoons on the lake, and nights under the stars. We also got more sun than we could ever ask for. Overall, I had an amazing weekend and I officially love camping. I already want to go again.



Best ice cream cone ever.

9 comments

KristiMcMurry said...

Glad you've had a good summer! That icecream looks AMAZING.

Jasmine Iris said...

haha i am basically wearing the same thing as you. i have an unhealthy obsession with my tie dye t shirts on lazy summer days. Camping is awesome! I am so jealous..I've been wanting to go on a camping trip all summer! :] Glad you had a fabulous summer love!

Abby said...

That ice cream cone is EPIC. It looks like it belongs in a Pixar movie.

Fernanda dauphine said...

that sounds fun!!, I also took some summer courses last summer, worst idea ever!! I promised never to do it again!!

Your sandals are really cure, is that the little dog from VS pink?

Ebony said...

Always good to know at the end of a long summer that you can begin anew.

Come on down ... you'll love it ya' hear
http://xoxoebony.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

Mmmmm....ice cream sounds so good right now. :)

chloe **http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Kara said...

OoOoOhhh that ice cream looks yummy!!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

That is perhaps the most perfect looking ice cream cone I have ever seen! :P

And I love your tye dye shirt. The colors are SO PRETTY!!

Justine said...

That ice cream looks PERFECT!


Just Better Together