Sparks Fly

    |
image via WeHeartIt

I would consider my music choice to consist of a plethora of genres, making it extremely diverse. I enjoy both indie and mainstream, as well as classic, pop, rock, and r&b. But when it comes to Taylor Swift, I will always be the first one to admit my obsession with her music. I was lucky enough to attend a show that was a part of her Fearless Tour earlier this year. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever. She is SUCH a talented song writer, who always seems to uphold a positive image. Her song, 'Sparks Fly' will be one of the many tracks on her newest album, "Speak Now", which is expected to be released on October 25th (you can find a live version on YouTube). I would describe this song as mysterious, romantic, and innocently seductive. I am counting down the days!

This week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. 'Sparks Fly' Taylor Swift
2. 'Walking On A Dream' Empire Of The Sun
3. 'Goodnight Goodnight' Hot Hot Heat
4. 'VCR' The xx
5. 'Love Like Woe' The Ready Set

4 comments

iloveyouvalentine said...

aww how adorable :)
love these music posts.

Abby said...

TAYLOR SWIFT.

Plus she seems to be one of the teen popstars that isn't going all slutty. I love her songs, and she just keeps getting better and better.

its simple love said...

I love Taylor Swift. I am more into indie music, but I have to say I just adore her songs. They carry so much meaning in them.

Rachael

Closet Fashionista said...

Yes, Taylor is awesome! I don't like the really country sounding ones though, just the others XD
(and thanks, I only got the red dress though, only tried the other stuff since it was too expensive)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/