T Is For...

    |
While blog surfing, I stumbled across Signe Pling who had posted a few of her favorite things starting with the letter "E". I thought it was a fun idea, so I decided to do the same. I randomly chose the letter "T", for myself.

1. turtles- I recently got a turtle named Gary, and love him to pieces.
2. train tracks- someday, I will take outfit pictures with these in the background.
3. teenage love: "There's kind of this euphoric feeling of when you're falling in love for the first time-- and you're always looking for someone who makes you feel like that again. That's what the song is about-- how being in love makes me feel like I'm living a teenage dream." -Katy Perry for Seventeen Magazine on her song Teenage Dream



all images via WeHeartIt

I tag: anyone who is interested!

12 comments

StephanieTJLee said...

Ah I love Signe Pling's blog and this is definitely a good idea. Turtles! I had two turtles before but now I own a dog. And oh gosh, I absolutely love Katy's song teenage love and what it describes!

Signe said...

Very nice pictures and very nice picks for T, maybe I'll steal some of them when I get that far! :)

And thank you so much for the mention <3

Regan said...

Ahh, such a cute idea! I will totally do this on my next post :) I love all the photos! xoxo

Meghan said...

Her blog is awesome and I think this is such a creative idea :)

minnja said...

Stunning pics, thanks for sharing !

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Nattie said...

awww.. a really lovely idea, might come out with one myself too :P but don't know what the letter would be :) THANKS FOR SHARING! ;)

Margaret said...

greatest photos ever :)
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx

Eleanor said...

aw I'll definatly have to do this post!! super cute pictures... love the turtles! i've ALWAYS wanted a turtle as a pet! maybe i'll get one... do they need much work to look after them? x

Abby said...

Beautiful photos! I love turtles. I was cleaning today and I just found my little turtle keychain collection.

frills and ruffles diaries said...

I recently had the wonderful opportunity to swim with a sea turtle in Maui. It was one of the most amazing moment in my life! Thank for sharing this post!

I'm a new blogger! I would love it if you can check me out!

http://www.frillsandruffles.com

fashion junkie said...

AWE!!! those turtles are so adorable. Love that photo!

xoxo,
MelRod

Chloe said...

LOVE this idea! And I totally loved Katy's interview in Seventeen; so sweet - so her. :)

And yay turtles! I've always wanted one...

chloe **flowerponychloe.blogspot.com