Zucchini Bread

    |
For a get-together the other night, my friend B helped me bake zucchini bread. The recipe was courtesy of Paula Deen, which could only mean one thing: lots of sugar! I must say, this is probably the best bread I have ever baked. It had the perfect amount of sweetness (similar to banana bread), with a slightly crisp top layer. I was skeptical about making bread with zucchini at first, but my skepticism was shortly extinguished after the first bite.

*note: Recipe makes more than the 2 loaf estimation.




7 comments

S said...

wow, that is one gigantic zucchini! it looks so moist and delicious!


www.ourlovelyobsessions.blogspot.com

fashion junkie said...

Looks delish!! Lovely blog. I'm enjoying it very much.

come visit and follow mine @ http://melrod1206.wordpress.com

xoxo,
melrod

The Owl's Closet said...

omgosh, ur zucchini bread looks amazing! maybe i'll try this recipe out, too:) thanks for sharing!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Katie said...

That looks great! Thanks so much for the product rec, I need to check that out for sure :)

Style and coffee said...

mmmmm looks yummy!
Yes! Mika sang Love Today! and Lollipop and Big Girl you are beautiful and Relax, take it easy!!
I looove all those songs

http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

Chas said...

Yum! I love zucchini bread! I will definitely have to make some soon!

http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

Style_Pursuit said...

I've got to try this one once the zucchinis in my garden are big enough! :o)

xoxo