Bargain Hunting Diaries: Vampy Nail Polish

    |
I have been obsessed with looking for a good glitter nail polish lately. With the cold weather slowly dominating the last weeks of summer, and the up-coming spooky holiday, I have been especially interested in darker shades. After Emily, of Cupcakes and Cashmere made a post about Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish last week, I just had to check it out. 'Bad Romance' was a shade that caught my eye. For those who enjoy a good bargain, I found a replica going by the name of 'Mummy May I' by China Glaze. $18 vs $6? I think I'll take the latter.

 
images via here and here

*Note: These are borrowed images of other people's swatches. See highlighted links above for these individuals' websites.

4 comments

Curves ahead makeup said...

wow that color is amazing and your nails looks so great !!!

Kinsey Michaels said...

that's a really fun shade of nail polish, i love the glitter! funnily enough, my eye is drawn more to the China Glaze polish.

Kara said...

We must be on the same wavelength. I was just looking at the Lippman sparkle polishes and thought Bad Romance or Across the Universe were the best.

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

brit said...

ahhh, that's awesome.. i want that color!!

brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com