Boys Of Summer

    |


I apologize for the lack of posts this past week. I just got back from vacationing in Hawaii! It was absolutely amazing. I wish I could have taken the sun back with me, but for some strange reason, I found my reunion with the rain to be quite refreshing. I will always be a Seattlelite at heart. What is your favorite thing about the city/state/country you live in?

This week's list for MUSIC MONDAY (OK--..."Music Thursday", as I should be calling it):
1. 'O Valencia' The Decemberists
2. 'Follow Through' Gavin DeGraw
3. 'Just The Way You Are' Bruno Mars
4. 'Boys In The Summer' Jessie James
5. 'Boys Of Summer' DJ Sammy or The Ataris (both versions are awesome)
6. 'I Could Say' Lily Allen
7. 'You Make It Real' James Morrison
8. 'Stolen' Dashboard Confessional


7 comments

Curves ahead makeup said...

how kool Hawaii awesome glad you had a great time kool pictures

Meghan said...

I love Hawaii! I was there in June and last year in August. It is soo amazing. I am glad you had a great vacation!

minnja said...

So lovely, great!!!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Romance Is Boring said...

I'd love to go to Hawaii! Beautiful images :)

romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

xx

Abby said...

Hawaii seems awesome! Glad you had fun, and welcome back!

Hanna said...

thank you so much for your sweat comment, I will defenitly check them out!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Kara said...

ha I got one of those coconut monkeys for my dad's office as a gag gift when I was in VA Beach a couple years ago. They look freaky!

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/