Don't Get Mad, Get Plaid

    |
plaid top: BDG (Urban Outfitters) $20 SALE // burn out tee: Threads For Thought (Nordstrom Rack) ~$10 SALE //legging pants: Jalate (Nordstrom Rack) $20 SALE //boots: Star Ling (Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2 years ago) $60 //nail polish: Revlon in 'Valentine' $3 SALE

I can't even remember the last time I did an outfit post. It has probably been weeks! Outfit posts are one of my favorite things to do. But unfortunately, they take a lot more time than say, a Music Monday post or a tutorial.

Lately, I have been trying to branch out with my style. For the longest time, my daily outfit consisted of a cute top paired with a cardigan and skinny jeans. I have to admit, that is the description of my outfit for most days, even now. (But I'm working on it!) It's just...cardigans are such a great necessity to have, so easy to just "throw on" as you are rushing out the door to class, work, or wherever your destination is for that day. I am so addicted to them.

I found this plaid top at Urban Outfitters last week during a giant sale they were having. I have never owned anything plaid before, so I am really excited about this.






I hope you are all having a great week. Hang in there, we're almost to Friday! No updates on the "situation" I posted about earlier this week...yet. ;) Thank you again, for the wonderful advice. To no surprise of mine, you ladies are such experts!

9 comments

Mariel Torres said...

i love plaid... specially for this Fall season :)

style'n said...

I agree-I wear cardigans all the time but I like how you changed things up with this plaid shirt. I was just in Urban Outfitters last night before heading to dinner and they had some great pieces for the fall.

Justine said...

Your plaid shirt can be your new cardigan! :)

Just Better Together

KristiMcMurry said...

I love plaid. One of my favorite shirts is a plaid button down kind of like this! It looks great on you.

iloveyouvalentine said...

haha i love plaid for fall!

this free bird said...

You made a great choice with this plaid shirt. I'm not a teenager anymore (but sure wish i was - hehe), but I still wear it and proudly too! It looks great with leggings or denim and boots - just like what you did. A lot of times I'll buy a plaid shirt slightly oversized and roll up the sleeves to wear it like a light jacket. love it!

xoxo,
Carrie

MissNeira said...

Love the plaid with those boots! reminds me to get some! haha


xoxo
Miss Neira

Katie said...

I love the shirt!

ShopGirlXOXO said...

I love your outfit. I want a pair of those boots in black.