I Know You Will

    |

I don't know why I never asked this question before...but, does anyone have recommendations for new music? Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

This week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. 'I Know You Will' Rachel Cantu
2. 'Saturday' Tegan Quin and Rachel Cantu (I forgot how much I loved this song!)
3. 'Manifest Destiny' Guster (explicit)
4. 'Burning Bridges' Jessie James
5. 'Just Want You To Know' Backstreet Boys (oldie but goodie :))

"It's not that I didn't care- It's that I didn't know.
It's not what I didn't feel, It's what I didn't show."
--'Misery' Maroon 5

2 comments

Meghan said...

Check out Sufjan Stevens (For the Windows in the Paradise is good!) or Kings of Convenience or Marina and the Diamonds (Oh No! is good).

Enjoy :)

haute.teapot said...

I just found your blog, but it's super cute. Lately I've been listening to Gipsy Kings (makes me feel like I'm in Spain), Broken Social Scene, Barbara Mason...it just all depends on the mood, right? :)