Inspirational People

    |

Today has been a life-changing day for me. Why, you ask? I got to meet Lauren Conrad. Although I choked up, and almost cried, I managed to tell her about my blog and about how big of an inspiration she is to me. Especially when it comes to hair and working to make your dreams come true. As I had expected, she is an incredibly gorgeous person, inside and out. I hope you all get to meet someone that really inspires you someday, if you haven't already.

Much Love,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

6 comments

Eleanor said...

oh wow. im so glad you got to meet her. she is such an inspiration to all of us fashion lovers i think i am a HUGE fan of the hills :) i am so so happy for you! xxxxx http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

KristiMcMurry said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations :)

Kinsey Michaels said...

Ahhh that's amazing!!!! Did you get your photo taken with her?

Mugdha said...

That's awesome! I can only hope to meet my idols one day!

Justine said...

WOW! I am so envious! I'm glad you told her about your fashion blog! =]


Just Better Together

style'n said...

thats awesome you got to meet her. I need to check out the book.
naina