Blend It Like Beckham

    |

This fall, my roommate and I have been obsessed with making smoothies. Over the summer, she bought an Osterizer blender for $15, (cheap, I know!) and we have been using it every day, twice a day. A few of my favorite ingredients include: frozen blueberries, orange juice, and fresh apples. There is nothing like a freshly made, customized smoothie before starting your homework! If you are unsure of what ingredients to get, check out the list below for inspiration. My roommate and I usually mix and match 2-3 items from this list for each smoothie:
  • frozen: mixed berries, strawberries, mango
  • soy milk
  • orange juice
  • bananas
  • apples
  • watermelon
  • cantaloupe
  • yogurt
  • ice cubes

Most grocery stores have an entire section designated for frozen fruit. There, you will find options way beyond what I have listed above.




p.s,
Taylor Swift is currently working on a fragrance! It will hit stores Fall 2011.

Oh, and for the sake of the title of this post, I thought I would include this: ;)

image via WeHeartIt

9 comments

Curves ahead makeup said...

wow best part of the post was the end owowowwo ahahah love smoothies !!!

Eleanor said...

oh wow. that last photo. :) haha xxxx http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Yum! That sounds awesome!

style'n said...

Love the first picture of the apples!I LOVE smoothies and we live on them in this house. I posted my recipe on my blog as well. It's so healthy and totally fills me up until lunch!!!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

Completely in love with my morning smoothies. i combine spinach and whey protein to bananas and strawberries. YUM

PS having a giveaway I hope you'll check out.

Mugdha said...

Your smoothies sound about as delicious as David Beckham does. Great post!

Justine said...

Love it!

Just Better Together

Carla said...

Love your blog!!
xx

Redhead In Law

Ayanna Michelle said...

Everything looks yummy, especially that man at the end! =P

Quench Fab