Bold Shoulder

    |

I have recently developed an admiration for embellished shoulders. Some of my favorite accents have consisted of lace, sparkly beads, and rhinestones. As I channel my inner fashion designer, I am almost tempted enough to make a trip to the craft store to see what materials I can gather up for a DIY shoulder embellishment. But we'll have to see about that one, because I can't sew for beans.

Bottom line:  High fashion that can be successfully achieved with a low effort? I'll take it.

9 comments

Pearls&Politics said...

ooooh :)
are these pieces that you own or pieces that you found online?
we NEED to go to the art store for craft time remember!!

Mugdha said...

I think embellished shoulders look good too! I hate to say it, but I wa always kind of a closet fan of shoulder pads when they were in style, so anything on the shoulders is a-ok with me!

Justine said...

I would if we could just add lace to one of our old sweaters :)

Just Better Together

Closet Hound said...

That looks like a great DIY project! You should try it :)

xo Sherrie

Kinsey Michaels said...

haha, i can't sew either! but it would be a really fun DIY!
i am enjoying this trend a lot too!

Women Leather Blazers said...

Its really a nice and a great post. I am impressed. Keep it up.


Buy Leather Jackets,
Men Leather Blazers

2Anchor said...

Thanks for stopping by! I too have developed an admiration for embellished shoulders!! I thinking of doing a post about it next week...I'll be sure to link you in!
Hope to you again : )
Have a good weekend!

http://2anchor.blogspot.com

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

I think my daughter would absolutely adore the lace shoulder. Very cute idea.

http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

The lace on that sweater is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog!