Checkerboard Cakes and Thanks

    |
Hey Everyone!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!


I wanted to share this amazing checkerboard cake my pastry chef friend made! Unfortunately, this was the only picture I was able to get. So, I apologize in advance for the poor cell phone quality!

p.s,
I noticed that last Sunday, I exceeded 100 followers! I remember being ecstatic the day I got one! You can only imagine how I feel now.

The following words are going to sound extremely cliche but I promise you, every part of it is the truth: From the beginning, a majority of my ideas have been inspired by the blogs I came across as well as the comments I shared and received. I see the Blogger community as an overwhelmingly amazing, positive, and diverse place. Even though I have never met any of you, I can easily see that you are an exquisite group of people with a lot to offer.

I would say "thanks" a million times if I could! But instead, I will sign off with some famous words from the Allman Brothers Band: "Keep on keepin' on". :)

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

6 comments

aki! said...

Is that chocolate and vanilla? It looks very yum!

Congrats on 100 followers!

Mariel Torres said...

congrats darling! btw, that cake looks absolutely delicious!

Eleanor said...

that cake looks amazing! i love your blog - you've been following me from the very start... and i've been following you too :) i cant wait till the day i reach 100 but till then, i'll keep at it! congrats girl... you deserve even more! :) luvya xxx
http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

Oh my gosh that cake looks so delicious. It must have taken your friend forever to make! Yum!

Alex said...

I'm so excited about you getting 100 followers! You seem so real, and everything on your blog I can totally relate to! You give me hope that even I can get more followers! Thanks for the inspiration!
Alex

Sport tek shirts said...

this is one amazing article! Thank you for posting this. This is one amazing article! Thank you for posting this.