Holiday Gift Guide 2010: Women/Girls

    |
Need some ideas on what to get your mom, best friend, or sister? Here are my top picks:
  1. For the friend who is an avid coffee drinker, you can never go wrong with a cute mug
  2. ...or a Starbucks gift card.
  3. Gloves are always a good way to go, especially if you live in a place that gets snow.
  4. If you are looking for something a little fancier... roller ball perfumes are a great way to give someone a compact version of an expensive perfume, without having to pay for the full size. A favorite of mine is Marc Jacob's 'Daisy' $20
  5. or Juicy Couture 'Peace Love & Juicy' $18
  6. If you prefer to give a home-made gift, something I do often is the DIY picture frame. Things I like to use: paint, glitter, nail polish, and Sharpie marker. Tip: paint, write, or include on a strip of paper an inside joke/quote you two share on to/in the frame. It will make your gift much more meaningful. Oh, and obviously...include a picture! :)
  7. Taylor Swift 'Speak Now' $14 ...need I say more?
  8. For the fashionista: Lauren Conrad's Style Book $20
  9. Every girl loves jewelry...no matter how much it costs. F21 is a great place to find inexpensive accessories that makes fantastic gifts!
  10. E.L.F. makeup brush set $10
  11. If you know how to knit and crochet, a DIY scarf a personable and meaningful gift. There is nothing like wearing a cute scarf made by a special person in your life!
images via Polyvore

14 comments

Jammer said...

haha that mug is seriously awesome...I think I'm going to get mugs for my bro and his gf with a picture of their dog on it now lol.

Pearls&Politics said...

niiiice!! i definitely love the doggie mug. where is it from!? too bad cats are best!! hehe :)

starsanderin said...

Cool I liked this post!! Nice job :)

My favorites were 2,3,5,7, 10 and 11

Ha ha

Andreia said...

I'm in love with the mug!!


http://makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com/

Regan said...

Great list!! And suc a cute collage. How did you make it?

aki! said...

I may be being a wimp, but I think gloves are nice for places that don't snow too!

For those with bad circulation, sometimes it's just the fingers that are cold. This was my thought as I was walking around yesterday. Haha.

Style_Pursuit said...

I'll take number three! So cute! :o)

x

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love all those ideas! Perfect!♥

xoxo,
Alyssa

Eleanor said...

omg what great ideas!! :)
already have laurens book... its so good! :)
and im DYING to get taylors new cd!! aaaaah! will be so good! :) xx

gingerSnap said...

I like every piece;) Kiss

Rochelle said...

I'd be very happy to find any of the products mentioned waiting for me under the Christmas tree this year! Very cute ideas!

..xX
petal-bloom.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

great gift list! i think i want all of them. i have the daisy by marc jacobs roller ball, and it is awesome! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

lovely x hivennn.

AmyW said...

What a great gift guide! I own (and love) the Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball and Lauren Conrad's Style, and I would definitely love any of the other items on the list!

inmyclst.blogspot.com