Let It Snow

    |

This morning, I woke up to the first snow of the year. But wait. It gets better. My first class was cancelled! Since going back to bed isn't really an option, I decided to take a moment to share with you all, several websites I am currently loving!

If you're like me and enjoy reading lists of things like "8 Songs to Soothe a Bad Mood", or "7 Tips to Take the Best Care of Your Handbags", you're going to have fun wasting time at All Women Stalk.

This website is similar to the one above, except, instead of lists, there are small articles. Some of which, I have gotten a lot out of. One of my favorite articles is "33 Secrets for Perfect Skin".

If you're a more visual person, you're going to enjoy looking at inspirational pictures from candiedclouds.

For interactive entertainment, visit PhotoFunia. There, you can photoshop a picture of yourself or your friends in to a crazy image with just a few clicks of your mouse. No photoshop skills needed. --and best of all, it is free!

Happy Monday!
XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt


images via WeHeartIt

10 comments

Gem said...

such a cute post, im having a look at them all now thanks :D xx

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I woke up to only a little snow and headed into work...now it's really coming down!! I kind of love how Seattle shuts down in the snow. ☺ I think I may waste some time messing around on PhotoFunia.

Marisol said...

I love this photos!

My blog: marisolfashionweek.blogspot.com

Pearls&Politics said...

i'm glad your first class was cancelled--lucky!! haha

mine definitely is not :( and i am dreading/disliking the snow terribly! haha
I WANT SUNNNNNNN :)

Pamela said...

Thanks for the links. I'm on my way to check out PhotoFunia!

Call Me Ishmael

Mikaela said...

Wonderful post! Lovely that you had a nice day :)

x,

http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

MissNeira said...

I love real beauty.com..thanks for the other suggestions!

xoxo
Miss Neira

Justine said...

happy snow!


Just Better Together

Annushka said...

Beautiful photos, this blog very interesting!!!)))

kendallcrow said...

such a lovely post, thank you for sharing. and yay for snow! i live on the coast of CA where we don't get snow, but i'm really really looking forward to taking a trip to get some of the winter wonderland experience :)

-Kendall