Love, Robot

    |

The theme for this week's MUSIC MONDAY list is mellow, acoustic, and pop punk:
  1. 'Beautiful Girl' INXS (from the trailer of 'Love & Other Drugs'!)
  2. Love, Robot: I'm not sure if this group has been officially signed yet, but they are pretty darn good! You can find them on YouTube, under the username 'lovecommarobot' or MySpace. Their videos are mostly covers, but they are all great. I promise! My favorite would have to be the 'Forever and Always' Taylor Swift cover. Love, Robot's music is considered to be alternative, pop punk, and rock.
  3. 'So In Love' The Icarus Account
  4. 'Chocolate' Snow Patrol
  5. 'Humans' The Scene Aesthetic
  6. 'You Told Me Everything' The City View

8 comments

Debby said...

Great music picks and those cupcakes look yummy!

p.s. I am having a Williams Sonoma gift card giveaway if you would like to join in! xo

kirstyb said...

lovely x

Mugdha said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! Mmmm.

Sarah Mar'atul Azizah said...

thanks for your attention dear..

my family and I are ok..
but people in the close area to the mount have been displaced, their home are destroyed by the hot cloud.. so sad.. :'(

xo
http://sarahazhezha.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Great picks!

Closet Hound said...

Gosh, those cupcakes look so delish. I actually LOVE that Snow Patrol song. I love most Snow Patrol songs. It's great music. I also love the video for that song!

- Sherrie
http://closethound.blogspot.com

Regan said...

Yumm <3 Thanks for the song ideas!

this free bird said...

Please do pass the cupcakes while Snow Patrol plays in the background!

xoxo,
Carrie