Rings and Things

    |
shirt: eight sixty (via Nordstorm Rack) //army jacket: Urban Outfitters //legging pants: Jalate (via Nordstrom Rack) //nail polish: Revlon in 'Valentine' //friendship bracelet: Nordstrom B.P. //necklace: Urban Outfitters

I consider this ensemble to be the most accessorized outfit I have worn in months. I typically prefer to keep things to a minimal with the occasional statement necklace and my daily rings. However, after hitting the mall on Wednesday, I couldn't resist piling on my new finds. My roommate and I decided to get matching friendship bracelets, and on top of that, I found the ring of my dreams.





Oh, and just in case you missed Taylor Swift's performance at the CMA Awards, here she is, playing my favorite song off of her new album:



I know I say this often, but I wanted to thank everyone for the kind comments! You guys are the best. Have a great weekend!

14 comments

Closet Hound said...

That ring is so cute. It's a fantastic find!
By the way, I have watched the end of that Taylor Swift video over and over and over, because I love her face when she looks confused and says "what??!"

xo Sherrie

Justine said...

Can I have a rind like that too?


Just Better Together

Eleanor said...

i have a bracelet just like that!! :) http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com xxxxxxxx

Mugdha said...

Oh my god, that ring is adorable! Good find!

The Owl's Closet said...

Love this outfit! So effortless yet so chic:) I'm a bit striped crazed hehe That's such a cute ring!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

Kind of crushing on that jacket and the bracelet and the adorable, adorable way you signed out of this post, with the ring and the text. Oh goodness.

Alex said...

I love the outfit! I've been dying to get a military jacket like that, it's definitely on my wish list! The ring is adorable, too!

forksnfindings.blogspot.com

-Alex

Laurita P said...

i love this outfit! the stripes, the jacket, the bracelet...it's soooo good.

adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com

**

gi. said...

i love the bracelet, it looks just like the chan luu leather bracelets! cutteee!

gi.


www.dirtylaundryandeverythingelseiairdry.blogspot.com

Felicity said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!! And I seriously love your outfit!!

-Felicity
http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

the friendliest flower said...

that is such a great outfit! i love the bracelet and ring. thank you so much for the follow you are too sweet i try to stay as positive as possible and blogging helps me with it. i appreciate your sweet sweet comment :)

Natalie said...

cute outfit! love the stripes with the army jacket!

Emmett Katherine said...

I really, really like that outfit. it's very classic but fun at the same time with your jewellery & red nails!

~Em K

kendallcrow said...

i LOVE this outfit. stripes are on my christmas wish list :)

-kendall