Holidays

    |

Happy Holidays from SWEATshirt DRESSshirt! Stay safe and enjoy your time with loved ones. I will talk to you all in a couple days! Outfit post coming soon! XO

Oh, and if you happen to get bored... :)
  • Feeling like a stalker?
  • ... or, are you just looking for a good laugh?
  • The most hilarious thing ever: Cake Wrecks.
  • Are you a fan of The Hills' Lo Bosworth? She has a blog too!
  • A collection of LOL-worthy comics by a girl named Allie: Hyperbole and a Half

images via WeHeartIt

7 comments

Eleanor said...

happy holidays! i hope you have an amazing time! :)
AND, i will definatly be checking out all these links, lamebook is hilarious - i love these new website reccomendations you're doing! :)
xxxxx
http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

minkandcappuccino said...

happy holiday :)

You can see Hunter boots' spring and summer 11 collections on my blog check them out! (along the interview with Kim Mesches for KIMBO to those of you who haven't seen yet)
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Closet Hound said...

I loooove Hyperbole and a Half, especially the Alot article! It cheers me up when I'm down.

Happy Holidays!!

xo Sherrie

Mugdha said...

Hyperbole and a Half is one of my favorites! Dude, I am absolutely loving these links.

Chloe said...

LO has a blog? YES! With Christmas break on it's way, (and finals finalllly over), I could use some more good reading.

LOVE your site!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

So lovely. Merry Christmas! x hivennn.

ShopGirlXOXO said...

I absolutely adore the outfit choices and I wanted to find a dress just like the one "glitters is gold" for NYE! I would wear all of the outfits anytime. :)