I Think I Need This

    |

Since the day I discovered Blogger, I've been seeing links to ModCloth everywhere. I finally decided to see for myself what the hype was all about, and now I understand. They have the BIGGEST selection of dresses, each having their own unique style, along with a plethora of other fashionable pieces. I am most obsessed with the ModCloth Blog. Check it out if you get a chance, it is truly inspiring.

Something else you should check out? This dress. I think I need it. It's unfortunate that Online Shopping and I are frenemies. My parents have always been paranoid about their credit card numbers being stolen after buying something off a website. Somehow, that has rubbed off on me. :\

images via ModCloth

9 comments

Kinsey Michaels said...

that dress is gorgeous! it's simple, but the cut and look of it sets it apart. I have never purchased anything from Mod Cloth but I agree, they have a wonderfully unique selection.

J'aime Renee said...

I would die without ModCloth! The dresses are amazing, and I agree, the blog is great! I want to wear this on everywhere! http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth%2FWomens%2FDresses/Delphic+Sibyl+Dress

http://jaimereneestylista.blogspot.com/

aki! said...

Oh wow. That is a really pretty dress. But online shopping and I don't get along either--mostly because I'm SURE that if I get anything, it won't fit on my body type.

Sucks for those online only stores.

Casey said...

i LOVE modcloth as well! i have been shopping there forever!!!

www.blondebargainbabe.com

Mugdha said...

I would buy 90% of the store given the opportunity and money. Great dress!

Justine said...

You NEED this dress :)

There is always PayPal. I don't trust my credit card online either

Just Better Together

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Don't fret too much, that dress is absolutely gorgeous, but I've bought a few things off of modcloth and they've all gone back because of poor quality and bad sizing. I know this will sound crazy, but "medium" sizes aren't really catered to there.

Michaela said...

Love this as well! I would adore if I could actually find somewhere to wear it!! (: The back is beautiful

Closet Hound said...

Agreeed - I loveeee Modcloth to death; it reminds me of things that Zooey Deschanel would wear, or maybe someone off the set of Mad Men, but cute and more modern and absolutely adorable.

- Sharon