Time Machine

    |
Dear Bloggers,

This year has been full of ups and downs. But in terms of my blog, there have only been ups. I started SWEATshirt DRESSshirt in February with the intention of sharing ideas with the world from a college student's perspective. This blog has become so much more than that. These past 10 months have been filled with new friendships, inspiration, learning, and simply... more than I ever imagined. I couldn't be more thankful for all that you guys have done for me and am really looking forward to what 2011 will bring. Thank you so much for all of your support. Remember that you guys will always have my support! Cheers to another great year!

I hope you all enjoy this re-cap I put together of my first year as a blogger. Thanks again for everything and happy new year!

 






9 comments

Eleanor said...

i am actually so glad i have my blog now, after such a busy year i can look back at some of my old posts and see what I was loving, and thinking! I LOVE this post! you need to start doing more outifit-of-the-days!
Happy New Year!
Love, Eleanor.
xxxx
http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

what a fun post. i am new to your blog...now following! xoxo jcd
http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

Mugdha said...

Such a cute post. Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what's in store for you in 2011!

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

Totally loving your recap! Your winter outfits are too cute, especially the one with the skirt. They might be my favorites. I'm so glad we found each others blogs in 2010! Hopefully 2011 brings some amazing adventures for each of us.

Sarah Mar'atul Azizah said...

love all your looks ;)

Happy new year 2011 dear ;D

Samantha said...

Great outfits! Love your blog!

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

kate funk said...

I think your fall is my favorite!! Love! Just became a follower, loving the blog. Happy New Year!
velvet cupcakes

Closet Hound said...

Happy New Year. This year I started blogging too, and I couldn't be more happier and have 0 regrets about it.

Looking forward to another year reading your blog, sweetie ;)

xo Sherrie

Rach said...

I love your pictures and outfits! Happy New Year!

http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com