When The Going Gets Tough

    |
Today, something miraculous happened to my roommate and I. We both finished our last final! It was bittersweet to know that graduation is just that much closer. Thinking about it makes me nervous. I've always enjoyed being in school and would rather study forever than be thrown out in to the real world. But the truth is, sometimes, we just can't have it all.

"Look at you. You're young. And you're scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever you want?"

-Anonymous

image via WeHeartIt

13 comments

ShopGirlXOXO said...

Great quote. :)

Claudia Paola. said...

Oh wow! Congratulations for being that much closer! I just graduated myself, and I felt really badly for a while, but now I'm really enjoying not having school anymore. I loved the advice quote at the end- it really is so true.

*Claudia* xo
Molto ❤ Fashion

BeautyH2T said...

congrats on finishing your finals lady, it is a strange but exciting time I know. Bet you did so well,

bxxx

salua said...

love it !
please follow me :) i follow you too ;)

http://lyftimcluva.blogspot.com/

Casey said...

Yayyy! Congrats on finishing your finals. :)

xo,
Casey
www.blondebargainbabe.com

Jen said...

I couldn't agree more!! Have fun, live life and enjoy every second of it!!

Happy Thursday Dear! xo

Alysia Pollock said...

Aw.. love your blog.

Now following you. :)

Stop by and follow my blog too!!

Have a great day! Be back soon.

http://theskinnypeach.blogspot.com/

Jammer said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on your last final!!! ohhh how I miss those days lol.

Justine said...

Congrats to you!

Just Better Together is having a CSN giveaway!

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Oh i just LOVE this post! Lol weds. i did a similar one too. My last presentation was that day and graduation is in my :-0... Nervous!
I really like the quote...

Btw, please check out my blog, i am doing my FIRST giveaway ever! Anyone can enter:-)

~Sherine
Check out my Giveaway!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Mugdha said...

Awesome quote! And yay for no more finals!

Brittany said...

great quote, needed to hear that!! :)


Brittany
http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

Kinsey Michaels said...

yay, congrats on finishing up finals!! i hope you have a lovely holiday week :)