And I'll Wear My Pearls

    |
This coming weekend, I'll be going to my second, ever, wedding ceremony! I don't get many opportunities to dress up, so I was beyond excited to put together this outfit. Please excuse the fact that I am holding my shoes rather than wearing them. My foot is still recovering, but it feels a LOT better thanks to you guys! Once again, thank you so much for all of your advice.

dress: Fire La via Nordstrom B.P. //necklace: Nordstrom B.P. //shoes: Predictions via Payless Shoes





Here is the list for this week's MUSIC MONDAY. My BFF, B came up with the first three songs:
  1. 'Crystalised' The xx
  2. 'New Slang' The Shins
  3. 'The Cave' Mumford and Sons
  4. 'If I Die Young' The Band Perry, Sam Tsui version<-- check this guy out. He is absolutely amazing!
  5. 'Drops of Jupiter' Train

14 comments

Sarah Jane said...

i love the dress and pearls, such a great classic look for a wedding. hope you foot continues to get better!

Sarah Jane R.
www.sarahjanerstyling.com

Michelle said...

i love Sam Tsui! Have you checked out his website? His mash ups are amazing. Also, I never get the chance to dress up so I know what you mean. The dress is awesome. Where's it from?

modanista junkie said...

The dress goes perfectly with that necklace. That necklace is definitely a DIY!!!

xoxo
melrod

Mugdha said...

Sparkly tights, YES! And Drops of Jupiter is one of my all time favorite songs. Good pick. :)

Cindy Yang Lee said...

love the outfit! the nylons pulled it all together.

Laurita P said...

love your elegant black outfit with those pearls. enjoy the wedding!

http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

E said...

I love The Cave, If I Die Young and Drops of Jupiter!!! All great songs. I'm going to look the others up on itunes. I didn't realize you had my blog on your side bar! Makes me happy.

Oh and I always want to see your face in your blogs - very mysterious which makes people come back for more!

E

Justine said...

weddings are the greatest!

Just Better Together is having a $25 gift certificate giveaway!

Kinsey Michaels said...

i love the outfit you put together! it has a very classic, old world feel but with a modern spin :) that'll be something fun to look forward to!

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

Eeep! Loving your wedding outfit. The dress is darling, the necklace is awesome, and I;m totally obsessed with your tights. Have fun, girlie!!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

Reminds me a little of Audrey. Very classic.

maggeygrace said...

Wowowow this dress is SO pretty. Black lace is my favorite! I love "If I Die Young' so I'm going to go look up the sam tsui version right now!

Jasmine Iris said...

love your dress and pearls!
love everything about this outfit :)
i have the same tights i think too

xoxo

20 York Street said...

Where's those lovely tights from dear?

Love the pearls, so classic!

Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET