Deviled Eggs

    |
As many of you know, I spent new years with my two best friends. I've mentioned one of them on here before. You know, the guy with the pastry arts degree who made this fabulous cake. Yeah, that one! :)

For New Years party we were invited to, he decided to make deviled eggs. Jeez B, gotta show off your skills everywhere you go. Just kidding! Not surprisingly, the deviled eggs were a big hit. Here is how he made them:

1. Hard boil as many eggs as you want!
2. Peel and rinse them all, and put them in a clean bowl.
3. Cut each one in half (the long way).
4. Remove the yolks and stick them in a separate bowl. As you are doing this, lay the whites out on a plate.
5. Crush all of the yolks together while adding even amounts of mustard and mayonnaise until the texture is creamy.
6. Use a spoon or a cake decorating bag & tip to put the yolk back on to the whites.
7. Optional: add paprika.








14 comments

Casey said...

Mmmmm.. I love me a good deviled egg! They just scream holidays to me!!! Thanks for the equal parts mayo/mustard tip- that is where I always struggle!

xo,
Casey
www.blondebargainbabe.com

Mugdha said...

These look delicious! Thanks for sharing!

ShopGirlXOXO said...

I could really go for some boiled eggs right now.

Kenziefaith said...

You make them exactly like I do! They're aaaamazing. Ugh. I definitely would like some right now! Haha. Happy New year! : )

KF x

Alyssa May Edwards said...

Deviled eggs are one of my favorite appetizers! I could eat the whole tray haha :) I should try making them sometime!

xoxo,
Alyssa

Rach said...

I love deviled eggs! You should definitely try adding some sweet relish to it if you are a pickle fan...it does wonders....yum!

http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Justine said...

yummy!

Just Better Together

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

that looks DELICIOUS! you asked me about accutane, I wrote about it here http://happyhoneylark.blogspot.com/2010/04/wishing-so-hard-for-so-long.html and here http://happyhoneylark.blogspot.com/2009/10/accutane.html on my blog. if you have ANY questions feel free to email me and I will help you as best I can. (honestly, it was the most worthwhile thing I've ever done, I just wish I'd done it sooner!).<3 happy new year

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these look great. Makes me want to go cook some right now!

Ashley Hasty said...

Hello!
My name is Ashley, I'm the girl behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started the well-known 30 for 30 fashion challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days (including shoes!) I would love for you to bop on over to my blog and check it out!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

Abby said...

I love deviled eggs! Been a while since my mom made them.

Closet Hound said...

Those look delish. I've always tried to do a make-shift "decorator stick" with ziploc bags when I make cakes and want to have decorative frosting - it neveerr works. I suck at food art.

xo Sherrie

iloveyouvalentine said...

i love deviled eggs!
i once had to make like 10 different types for my culinary class! so fun!

Miyan said...

even though i don't like develed eggs, these look pretty tasty. i love they step-by-step photos...

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com