Love Is In The Hair

    |
Since the beginning of the new year, I've been trying to branch out from my typical side-poof-hairstyle. Here is what I've been experimenting with:

1. Fish tail braid 
tutorial found here or here (the first one is better for layered hair because she shows you how to braid inwards rather than outwards... but I like the looseness of the second one)
2. The side twist
3. Air-dried hair




all images via WeHeartIt

This week's list for MUSIC MONDAY:
1. 'The First Single' The Format
2. 'I Never Told You' Colbie Calliat
3. 'What The Hell' Avril Lavigne
4. 'Life In Technicolor II' Coldplay
5. 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds' The Beatles

5 comments

Michelle said...

oh i love the format!

KristiMcMurry said...

I've tried a hundred million times and I still can't figure out how to do a fishtail braid. I'm just not coordinated enough I guess :)

Alexis Kaye said...

SO awesome! I'm looking for hair ideas for myself too! New year, time to branch out right? Good luck :) and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

love-Alexis

Megan said...

I really love all these but definitely need to figure out how to do that fishtail braid....

...Megan
http://anotherzoeday.blogspot.com

Alex said...

I love The Format and I just got Colbie Calliat's two albums and I really like them!
I've been trying the fishtail braid, and sometimes it works for me, and others my hair just won't cooperate. I'll have to try the other two, also!