Lovely

    |
OK-- so, I lied. I realized that a week and a half away from the Blogger community sounded way less than what it actually felt like. When it all comes down to it, I really missed you guys!

I'm not as busy anymore because I'm FINALLY done with working on where I'll be next year... for the most part. I swear, being a senior in college is one of the worst positions to be in. I guess you could say that it's bittersweet because a degree you've been working on for 4 or so years is almost complete. But at the same time, you need to worry about what you're going to do next. I don't want to grow up.

On a lighter note, I decided to be semi-productive today. I cleaned, painted my nails, and thought about ways to improve my life.

One of my BFFs, E, got me this lamp for my birthday last year and I finally got a chance to put it up. Isn't it pretty?

Coral nail polish. Enough said.

I was feeling creative, and decided to write a message to you all.
I've been getting back into friendship bracelets lately. They're a great way to be reminded of how great your friends are.

Something really great has been happening lately. My skin has been clearing up. I don't know if it's because I'm growing out of "that stage", or because I switched my skin routine. I'll be making a post about it later! That said... one of my goals is to wear less makeup from now on. 


One last thing, you guys should check out Sara Bareilles' cover of Coldplay's 'Yellow'. All I can say is that it is absolutely amazing.

6 comments

Michelle said...

i saw the cover on perez...it was incredible :)

Closet Hound said...

I don't think anyone wants to grow up. I'm barely finishing up my third year in college and I'm already starting to freak out about entering the real world, so I can't imagine the rush that you must be going through.

Just remind yourself everyday that everything happens for a reason - you're so sweet and articulate, and I'm sure tons of good things are going to come bounding your way. No need to stress over the unknown!

Love that lamp your friend got you, too - I would love to receive that as a gift.

- Sharon

thomessa said...

It's tough for me to stay away from the blogging community too! :) That is a GORGEOUS color of nail polish! I've always been into friendship bracelets, it's the best accessory!

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I did the same exact thing this weekend! I love having time to sort out goals and just have a little "me" time:) I totally am obsessed with those friendship bracelets I find my right arm cluttered sometimes because I will randomly throw those little guys on! Love it♥
Have a super week!

xoxo,
Alyssa

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

Eeep! I hope you enjoyed your break! And I LOVE your nails. Too cute.

With response to your question; that picture was actually taken in my University's dining hall! They built on top of an existing building, so that's why it looks like it's outside. Unfortunately, the sorority lodges are set up like town homes, so they're not nearly as exciting.

aki! said...

Aww, what a nice collection of pictures. Glad to have you back.